Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
Rated / Maximum AC Current 36.0 / 44.0 amps @ 120V - 18.75 / 22.9 amps @ 240V
29.1 in (handle down)
D = 212 lb, DE = 234 lb
3 Years Limited Warranty
- Reduced price, more wattage – Great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- The EF5500DE comes with an electric starter and auto choke for effortless push button starting.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles and battery.
- Eight hours run time at full load – 13% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is ideal for the job site or home backup.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF5500D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head — Yamaha legendary durability and reliability
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles — Standard on EF5500DE and EF5500D
- The battery is standard on the EF5500DE — Wheel kit and Battery are a great value and offer added convenience for transport and starting
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The EF5500DE and EF5500D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) — If the system senses a leak to “ground,” it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries
- Fuel gauge — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left
- Tool kit — Makes service easier
Available Accessories & Options:
- Wired Remote Kit — Features a 33-foot cord with remote starter switch
- Yamaha Extended Service — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available